Men’s League - Skins 2020
- Due to Covid-19 regulations, all tee times must be Pre-Booked (No walk-ons or shotgun starts).
- If you intend to golf skins between 2:20 and 3:50pm (afternoon skins) on Thursdays, you must Pre-Book a tee time, and tell the clubhouse staff you would like to play afternoon skins (Call 554-2154)
- A second round of skins will take place between 5:00 and 6:40pm (evening skins), and you must Pre-Book your tee time, and tell the clubhouse staff you would like to play evening skins (Call 554-2154)
- MAXIMUM 4 golfers per group - NO EXCEPTIONS
- If you don’t have a group, you can phone the clubhouse (554-2154), and they will assign you to a group.
- Seniors (75 + over) may play from the red blocks.
- Must play red blocks throughout the entire round
- No player can change blocks mid round
- If there is an odd number of players, then the player with the highest score will be out.
- No automatic bye into next week.
- No money to be carried over.
- If you aren’t sticking around after golf, make sure you put your NAME AND PHONE NUMBER on your score card, in case you win.
- Keep accurate scores.
- MAX score of 3 over par.
- Supper will be available after the second round of skins.