One of the best 9 Hole Courses in Saskatchewan! C; F f C
Gold Membership Benefits Fly Over View Of The New Clubhouse
We Have Our First Chase The Ace Winner of 2020!
To register for Chase The Ace InterAc transfers online, click here.
The Golf Course will open on Friday, May 15th. Register online (the above link) beginning Tuesday April 28th, or at the clubhouse, beginning May 4th.
Bookings for tee times will begin Wednesday, May 13th.
Payments for Memberships will start on Monday, May 4th, between 11:00 am and 4PM, curbside, at the clubhouse, by cheque, debit, or credit card. Mondays - Thursdays 11:00 - 4:00PM.
All memberships, paid in full, by May 13th @ 5:00 PM will be entered into the draw for a free membership, @ $445!
When membership payments are made, you will receive your golf cart parking spot location.
To book a tee time or to make pro-shop purchases, phone the Clubhouse.
To order food/beverages, phone the Clubhouse or see the course marshal.
Rules & regulations
· Players exhibiting signs of illness will not be permitted to play.
· All players must have a tee time, no walk-on players will be permitted.
· Payment must be made in advance by telephone – cash cannot be accepted.
· Tee times will be 20 minutes apart to avoid congestion on the course.
· Flags must remain in place and cups elevated so the ball does not drop into the hole. Play is concluded when the ball makes contact with the cup.
· Rakes and ball washers have been removed from the course.
· The practice putting green is closed.
· Limit of one person per golf cart, unless the occupants reside in the same household. Walking is encouraged.
· Rental carts are available and are fully sanitized between uses.
· Golf club and pull-cart rentals are prohibited.
· Scorecards and pencils are available upon request.
· Pro-shop purchases are available via curbside pick-up or delivery only.
· All food and beverage service is available through curbside pick-up or delivery only.
· Washrooms at the clubhouse will be sanitized regularly, with only one individual allowed at a time.
· On-course beer/snack cart is not available.
· Locker rooms are closed.
· No outside alcohol allowed on the course at any time.
· There is a marshal on the course at all times.
· Failure to comply with rules & regulations as issued by the Government of Saskatchewan will result in revocation of golfing privileges.
Located 5th Street West and Avenue D. (306-554-2154). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Constructed in 1989. Wynyard’s fairways are slightly undulated and bordered in many places by mature trees, with additional trees being planted on an ongoing basis.
Water is in play on two holes, with the 5th fairway being split in two by a nerve testing expanse of one of these hazards. The course is fully irrigated, and maintained throughout the season.
Despite the trees and the water, your biggest challenge at Wynyard will be to avoid it’s numerous sand traps, (22 in all) which makes accuracy on your approach to the greens critical.
The 110 yard, 6th hole has three bunkers in front of the green, and water behind, allowing for little error with your tee shot.
- 9 Holes
- Outdoor patio
- Putting green
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, be sure to visit our feedback page. We'd love to hear from you.
Press Release Need A Scorecard? A Member Of Golf Saskatchewan
Check The Weather Forecast Check The Weather Radar Our Course On Free Caddie